Re: bump stops

>Anyway, energy suspension makes "big" (4" maybe) bumpstops that bolt into
>the stock location,  That would probably be exactly what you need.  That
>way it will be all Poly, no steel to bend or break.
>You give them a call.

Thought about that... I'd have to order 'em, and *wait*... :-)

I think the stock stops are 3" long.. and I need to go about 2 or 2.5" (now
2.5) lower.. I'll try the tubing, and if that doesn't work, someone can
direct me to an Energy Suspension dealer in Denver (maybe GUS will have some
'stops for me) for some 5.5" long 'stops.

-Tom