bump stops

On another note, my lowered bump stop brackets failed me.. 2x2 tube
wasn't enough, so I stacked a few washers on top.. now it just "bends"
out of the way.

Time to go back to the steel shop and get some 2.25 tube, or maybe 2.5"
square tube and buzz some slots in it for a new bracket.. gotta stop
chewing up those 33s.. :-(

- -Tom

Hey Tom,
	Glad to hear only a minor problem with your speedo, I hope it never
falls off in public.;)

Anyway, energy suspension makes "big" (4" maybe) bumpstops that bolt into
the stock location,  That would probably be exactly what you need.  That
way it will be all Poly, no steel to bend or break.
You give them a call.
HTH
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20