RE: Beverly, are you out there?

intharv@domain.elided

 >but some of us may head over to Anything Scout on Saturday morning

That does sound like fun. What time and where are you all meeting? I
will try to come by. I was under the impression they were just selling
whole vehicles and not parts, is this correct?

>get ahold of your "spiritual advisor" and
>the fireman you met and let them know!

Ah yes, my 'spiritual advisor' and all this time I thought that was my
psychic friend, Dionne Warwick. But I will stop by and tell Bradley.
Rev. Littlejohn is on the list and will see the posting for himself.

bev
==
Proud new parent of a
'75 International Travelall