Cover Torque, Anyone?

Surely a case of RTFM, but I'll ask anyhow....

Anyone know the torque specs for a 1972 345 Travelall valve covers?  Not that it'll probably make any difference,
but I'll be using "The Right Stuff"  for the VC's and oil pan (if there's enough in one can - and supposedly there'll be
MORE than enough).

And while you're looking up things torque - how about the spec for the tranny <--> motor bolts?

Yeah, I'll by a manual - just as soon as I install the motor tomorrow morning (and have $100 I don't know what to do with!)!  %^/

Have a great weekend.  I know I will - - but boy, it'll be hot!!!  (Oklahoma).   Gatorade by the case!

Cheers,

--Pete

Peter F. Ferris
WorldCom INET