Re: Brake Lines

Hey Bennet,
Been there, done that, got the gnarled ends to show for it.
I got a flare/double flare kit from sears for about $20.  You also want
to pick up a tubing cutter(~$5), and a inside/outside deburring
tool(`$5).  The secret to doing double flares is chamfering the outside
lip of the end that you are flaring.  I also had to use an extra c-clamp
on the sides of the flaring tool, to keep the steel line from being
pressed out.  If you haven't done these before, try it out on some
scrape pieces first before you do all the bending of the lines.  After a
couple tries, you will be an expert.

Epp
epp@domain.elided  (home)

So now here I sit with two gnarled pieces of brake
lines. I would just assume fabricate them myself, so my question is:
where is a good place to get a double flare tool for making these
buggers?