Re: Brake Lines

Bennet,

Most Champion Auto stores, NAPA, etc. usually carry the additional tool
to do the double flare.  JC Whiteney has one too.  Their current catalog
is 616-2c and it can be found on page 183, in the center column just
below the "Plier-Type Flaring Tool."

Use it along with your regular flaring tool.

Jim Hadfield
reply to:  jhadfiel@domain.elided

>In taking my brake lines off, I twisted a few of the ends off to free
>them from the hubs. So now here I sit with two gnarled pieces of brake
>lines. I would just assume fabricate them myself, so my question is:
>where is a good place to get a double flare tool for making these
>buggers? I see tubing benders everywhere, but no flare tools.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]