RF Radio noise

Can someone help me to reduce the RF noise from the engine. I have a
Cobra 148 and a standard AM/FM cassette radio. I think I am picking up
the distributor noise because it seems to be in direct relationship with
the firing of the plugs. I have installed an MSD system but the noise
was there before with just the points. I have tried filtering the power,
a capacitor across the coil and filtering the power to the MSD but I can
not seem to get the noise to an acceptable level.

Any comments?

Bryan