Thanks for feedback on 304 rebuild.

Many thanks to all of you who replied (on the group and directly) to my
question about the cost of rebuilding my 304. There are way too many of you
to mention. I was a little overwhelmed by the response - you guys are great.

I have decided to go ahead and let my mechanic do the rebuild as apposed to
purchasing a rebuilt engine. He is guaranteeing the work and his price is
about middle of the road or a little under. I'll let you all know how it
turns out.

Also - I LOVED the "Tools" summary sent by Joe Mathias. I woke my wife up
from laughing so loud this morning - cool !