BBC valve springs

Hey Binder Fans!

 I'm in the home stretch of the rebuild on the 392 for my '75 Travelall. The
short block is done, and I just got the heads back from the machine shop.
I'm not trying to turn it into a hot rod, but I did use an aftermarket cam
(Schneider 131-H), and I had the machine shop shave .080" off of the heads -
my aim is to make it a good strong towing engine.
I've heard from a number of places about using Big Block Chevy valve springs,
so I decided to give them a try. I put the intake valve springs on without a
problem. But when I tried to put the springs on the exhaust valves, I
discovered that the inner spring is to small in diameter to fit around the
lip on the exhaust valve rotator (I hope I've got the right name for the
part - it's the part that the exhaust valve spring rests on, and it allows
the valve and spring to rotate). So, to anyone who has installed BBC valve
springs - how did you deal with this problem?

 Thanks!

 Later,                curt_cleavinger@domain.elided  Louisville, CO
   Curt                Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
                           /\
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150