Re Starter

>I finally decided that my problem must be located in the
>starter/solednoid.  Thanks to all who helped out with info and comments.
>So I pulled the starter, called up some places and got estimates on
>prices-no problem.  I took the starter down to Checker to have it tested
>(just in case) and it worked fine!  Arrggg!  I don't know what else to
>check.  Could it be that there is somekind of intermitant malfunction?
>Has anyone had any experience with this?

                                DurangoMan

Are you saying that the starter works fine or that the starter works
fine with the solenoid attached? If it works with the solenoid then you
have an electrical problem with 1. the hot wire to the solenoid or 2.
the high current wire to the starter. All assuming you don't just have a
dead battery.

Bryan