Re: Seats

Hey there everbody!

	As I'm sure many of you have experienced it's sure easy to get
behind on the digests! I haven't taken the time to get through more than
one digest a day lately, suddenly I have them flowing out of the disk
drive and oozing on to the keyboard, what a mess!

	Anyway I came across this:
>Scott,

>     I think Mark Pepe has Ranger seats in his truck.  The biggie I've
>heard is
>that the Ranger seats don't tilt forward so you cannot get in the back
>very
>easily.  Also they sit up very high, and Mark tells me he can't see out
>the
>front very well.  I can't imagine if the visor was down!  I saw this past
>weekend a set of Hyundai seats in a scout.  The owner had to cut the
>Scout
>seat
>base off so that there is no longer a 'cubby hole' in the back.  Now it's

Actually they're from a Nissan I think, They were in the truck when I
purchased it. The owner welded a new base right on  top of the original
adding an extra 3-4" so I have to hunker down to look way up ahead. The
seats are comfy though, they just don't fold forward so any passengers
have to climb through the center.

	Joel and I were talking about the ranger seats so thus the mixup.
(It's Okay Joel, I'll still go on trail rides with you) (G)

Well, back to catching up

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az