Re:Body mounts

>Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:30:43 -0800
>From: Scott Machalk <smachalk@domain.elided>
>Subject: Body Mounts
>
>I was under the Scout last weekend and noticed that the rubber
>bushings for
>the body mounts look like they have seen better days. They look like
>they
>are cracked and I believe the bolts could probably be tightened some.
>
>Is it best to replace these with similar material (ie. stock bushings)
>or
>is there something better?
>
>Scott Machalk
>1979 Scout II 345 727
>http://www.coolday.com/scout

Kentrol in youngstown, ohio has a complete body mount kit, including
                      all hard ware for about 60 bucks or a 24 inch strip
rubber  you can cut                 yourself to size for about 25. You
can give them a call at 1-330-549-2235,            they're pretty
friendly and will answer any questions. Ask for a catalog,
        they stock some decent fiberglass replacement panels too.

Pete Paone
1978 Scout II Midas
1979 Scout II
1980 Scout II

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]