Starting Woes 33 1/3: I'm stumped

	I finally decided that my problem must be located in the
starter/solednoid.  Thanks to all who helped out with info and comments.
So I pulled the starter, called up some places and got estimates on
prices-no problem.  I took the starter down to Checker to have it tested
(just in case) and it worked fine!  Arrggg!  I don't know what else to
check.  Could it be that there is somekind of intermitant malfunction?
Has anyone had any experience with this?

				DurangoMan