Re: ihc-digest V5 #238

	Afternoon,

	Thanks Howard for the info on aeriation and the defects of the oil
pan. I have tried adding a quart of two of oil and in does seem to help
out somewhat. However, I think I'll get an extra pan ('case I screw it
up)and try the modification you recommend -My scout is lifted about two
inches.
	For the person looking for a nice set of wires -I've always used
the Accel pro comp? 8mm -They're yellow with orange boots, precut (simple
to install) and if you get a set cut for an early 70's 460 f**d they fit
really well with the points system ignition.  As for wires that fit with
the electronic ignition I would guess they would also have somthing that
would fit. A big plus (in addition to thier cool look) is that you can get
them anywhere since it's a f**d part.

						       -Thanks again
							Tom Kemp
							1974 Scout II
					    For Sale -->1976 Charger
					    Lookin' for another IH

P.S. Again I apologise for my E-mail system