Re: Seat covers

>Anyone have a recommendation for Scout II seat covers for the 30/60 split
>low back front seats?  Haven't seen anything yet that would work without
>modification.

Steve,

Buy another Scout!  :-)  When I bought my first (1972) Scout II, I got two
sets of seat covers with it.. when I bought my second (1977) Scout II, *it*
came with one very nice set of covers.. :-)

Seriously, JCWhitney sells 'em.  Rick Wild said he had ordered some, but it
takes forever - not much call for the 60/40 split bench covers..

-Tom