RE: New Engines?...nope ;(

Did I hear that someone said there were new 304,345 & possibly 392's
available from a Navistar dealer? How much for a new one & what is the
warranty?

That post mentioned ReNewed engines, which is the IH name for
rebuilt/refurbished parts that have the factory stamp of approval. The IH
gas V8 has been out of production for quite awhile now. There was some
discussion of the actual date on the list awhile back, but I don't recall
the concensus if there was one...

I did recently find out that Springfield Remanufacturing(formerly a
division of IH) is not the gas engine rebuilder for the ReNewed line.
Unfortunately it appears I deleted the e-mail from Springfield with the
name of company that now does the gas engines...oh well, I don't think it's
terribly important as they're just going to tell you to order from a
Navistar dealer...

Jim