Re: Gas tank and trailer hitch

>Yeah... the 19 gallon (more like 21 gallon) stock tank on my Traveler
>sucks!  But for one thing, I can't afford the $350.00 for the 33 gallon
>tank, and it would interfere with my trailer hitch.
>
>Regards,
>
>John

John,
I have the 33 gallon tank by Northwest and the hitch made by Draw-tite
for the Scout (rated 7000 lbs. maybe) and they don't interfere with each
other at all. The tank goes up inside the frame rails and the hitch
mounts onto the frame. Just for your information. I can't help you with
the $350.
John Hofstetter

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Founder of DARK  "DRIVERS AGAINST RIDICULOUS KRAP"
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"