Re: engine rebuilds

My figures are a couple or three years out of date, but last time I checked, Navistar was having a dealer special on rebuilding the V8 gas engines, in frame, at $2500, or they would order a reNEWed V8 and install it for $2500 plus some install fee.  Snow's Engine rebuilders of Spokane used to
quote $1650 plus core for a rebuild of a 304, 345, or 392. The 304s and 345s they had in stock; they thought they could throw together a 392 in a week or so. Best regards, Kim Sol