Re[2]: T'all fuel tank repaired!

John,

     That sounds really good, but how many digits is the readout.
I'd hate to think I have a gallon left, just when I round the
corner 7 miles from home, then see the meter drop from 1 to 0
gallons.  $33, I may get one very soon.  I plan on adding the
drivers' side under the floor pickup tank, as well as a fuel cell
between the frame rails in back.  Maybe a Chev Sub's 40gal.  Heck
if I do that, I can just get the sender set and the meter and
switching valve from another T'all and be able to switch all 4
tanks on the fly.  I was planning to use electric pumps to purge
one tank to the other.  When you get low, turn on the pump from
the 40 gal, and fill up the 21 while driving.  Yes/No?  The way
it sits it's  the 21 (rusty but now fixed) and the 17 up front.
With the other 17 and the 40gal Chev tank, I could go almost
anywhere. 95 gal rolling.  Does that qualify me as a hazardous
material hauler?<G>  95gal*12 mpg = 1140 Miles.  I could leave my
house and not get gas before Oklahoma!  Maybe a bit more than two
tanks to NY!  Hmmm, Alaska?  With gas being so cheap, why not?<G>

     I'll look in Summit, thanks for the info.

     I'm also picking up the Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 tonight with
the gas kit.  $297 +$93 from Home depot.  Sounds ok to me.

I'll post tomorrow how the tank goes in.

-Joel Brodsky
-76 Scout II 345/727 266K mi
-75 T'all 150 4wd 392/727 tank goes in, just 4 hours from now.