Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 22:06:44 GMT
From: nickl@domain.elided (Nick Leiterman)
Subject: Re: hardtop info
<snip>
Bill,
The Scout II originally had plastic inserts molded to fit inside the
top.  They hold up the headliner on the sides and rear.  I have some
that I could part with.   Let me know if your interestred.
Nick Leiterman
Kent, Washington
nickl@domain.elided

DurangoMan,

     Check batt cable connections.  Next is try to jump 12v from
the battery with jumper cables directly to the starter while it's
in.  Failing that, spend the 45 minutes under the truck, yank the
starter and have the auto store check it on the machine.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.