Needed - hauling for a Metro -CA

OK, so I'm trying to rescue the Metro in the SF bay area that Michael
posted to the Digest. BUT...this is a BIG truck(wide, tall, long wheelbase
w/dual rear wheels), and there's no way it's gonna fit on a normal car
hauler, which is all I'm set up to tow.

Here's a long shot...does anybody have a lead on hauling this beast from
the bay area to the general vicinity of San Luis Obispo, CA for any kind of
reasonable price? The truck will go to a boneyard(read crusher time) in
about 2 weeks if no one rescues it. I'll entertain any other ideas for
saving it as well, like going in with someone up there with temporary
storage for it...

Jim
who hates to see a perfectly good truck go away forever...:(