RE: Wanting to Place an Ad...

>I am wondering how to place an ad.  I have a 1969 International
>Harvester located in BC.  It is for sale and I am looking for help
>in trying to sell it.  Please let me know the process of which I need
>to embark on to get my classified ad on.

James,

Yeah! A question I can answer...

Check out...
 http://www.binderbulletin.com/classads/ads_top.htm
you can place a classified there that will basically get read by everyone on
this
list... which leads me to think you should just post the information on the
list.   Most of us
love to see what's for sale... and personal classifieds on the list are fine.

I would also assume that there are plenty of other Auto Sales sites on the
Web... I
would just start looking at Yahoo or some other directory service site to
find them.

-Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck

PS - And yes, for those of you who think you remember me saying I don't have
WWW access..
I do now.  Was lucky enough to find a 'business need' for it here at work
just a few weeks ago. :-)