Re: Fuel tank opinions...

Joel B.,
I've used a 2 part stick of epoxy (special for repairing tanks) several
times now and it works great. Even did a large rusty area on my b-160
dump truck.
Also I had a radiator shop repair the diesel tank in my MF tractor. He
used plain old 50/50 solder. He said if there is a large hole in the
tank he'll invest a quater and solder it over the hole. This old timer
knew what he's doing.
--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development