Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 09:07 -0700 (MST)
From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
To: DWBaile@domain.elided,
    ihc@domain.elided
Sender: owner-ihc@domain.elided
Subject: removal

Don,
   It is a dark day indeed when a fellow Scouter/Harvester leaves the
fold to join in the minions of j##psters and horses. We lost one poor
soul last year and it's only March and have lost another. I hope this
doesn't continue.
   Maybe those who have joined the list in the last couple of months
could chime in and give us some encouragement that people are indeed
comming into the light not running from it.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.