RE: Removing Hardtops

>I made an A-Polewith a winch and a 2000 lb lift magnet.
>Unbolt the top. lowwer the A-pole till the magnet grabsLift about 6 inches.

Will,

Where'd you find this monster magnet, and how much did it cost?

How do you remove the magnet?  Or it it an electromagnet?

Sounds great!

I was just going to find an old swing-set.  Then slip a 2x4 between the
front doors, and another two 2x4s that would come down the sides of the
Traveltop and out the back liftgate, attached to the front 2x4.  Then hoist
away.

-Tom