hard top

Bill,
   I had my top off this summer and will pull it again this coming
summer. It is fairly heavy and bulky. You deffinitly need two people to
pull it off and carry it around. A pully set-up would be best with a
couple of straps sliped under it and hoised it to the rafters of the
garage.

                       Dan Nees
              cookiedan@domain.elided
The only thing more addictive than International Harvester Vehicles is
Cocaine, but; only one is a legal substance. You figure out which one.