Gas Tank is Installed! - Got another sandblaster

Howdy all,
Last night I finished up the gas tank installation, (while it was
snowing and the truck outside), what a PITA running and hooking up all
those vent lines.  Thanks for all your answers to my questions.

Also, last night I assembled my pressure sandblaster from harbor freight
(~$80).  Quality was pretty good, all the parts were there and free
shipping.  Now if it would quit snowing long enough, I could try it out
on my terra's cab area.

Thanks
Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"