NAPA distributor

That was a Holley, not Mallory, and no, I haven't gotten the
part number yet.

When I posted it, I was somehow under the impression
that Mallory's were well over $200, anyway.

With the Mallory at only $158, it would make a tough
decision.  If you just want to get rid of the gold box, though,
you can buy a lot of GOOD beer with the leftover $70!

I'd probably go with the Holley because you can use a
distributor cap with the IH embossed on it.  Freaks non-IH
people out.   :>  It's one of those things that shows that
these vehicles were made by a *real* company with
serious resources.

Tom M., I'm sure, has plans to scrounge 4 junk coils
and an encoder for a distributorless ignition, bypassing
the whole question! ;)

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto