Bed liners

They are proliferating like flies on a dunghill.
Has anybody heard of these two:

BedRock - same claims as everything else, "100% polyurethane"

Speedliner-
Claims
1) 80% stronger than it's "nearest competitor,"
2) most UV protection available- claim it won't
fade despite 1000's hrs of UV at 100F.  Claim others
can't make same claim.
3) Unlimited colors (can even match manu. paint codes).

How can it be this good?  Well, maybe it is-  here's the kicker:
"Financing available."

My god. :>

Seriously, the local vendor is actually the brother of
somebody I use to work with.  He was a really decent
guy, and said his brother was, too.  And Mike would have
told me if otherwise, I'm sure, as their services are expensive.
So  I had my badly neglected car buffed out there and, although they
were top price, they did a top job.  No high-school kids, fer instance.

I'm not sure if I want a permanent surface on my Wagonb*stard bed,
but if I do decide, it won't be for at least another year.  So if somebody
in SW Pa. wants to look into it further sooner 'nnat  (and nobody on the list
knows of a bad experience w/Speedliner):

Auto Image
1301 Banksville Rd, Pgh.
412-341-1136

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd