Off Topic-High Speeds/Scout Wanted!

>Really, most of the time everyone runs 75mph to 80mph on the Interstate..
>but I also have friends that have raced their Mustangs back n' forth on the
>highway getting caught up in the fun (Husband n' wife were at a Mustang show
>120m away, coming home.. 200mph?  I think that's what they said)
 That may have been what they said, but in order to hit 200, they
would have to have something like a jet engine under the hood. The
laws of physics state that every 10 MPH above 160, you will need to
double the HP. Years ago, I'd had the ol' Ninja to 145 and that was
enough to wake me up. My new Chev pickup will shut down at 106, nit
because of the engine, but because of the speed ratings on the tires.
Keep that in mind!

Now back to Scouts- I had a request yesterday from a individual
looking for a Scout 800/800A/800B in the Portland, Oregon area.
They want a nice clean one not requiring lots of work. If anyone has
one for sale or knows of any leads, contact me at this address or
sac@domain.elided

Thanks!

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com