R-112 wiring

If I remember correctly, Rhose Island Wiring had a repro harness for the
L series. This was a while ago, but they should still be able to whip
one up for you. I have their number somewhere around here. Look in
Hemmings Motor News, I've noticed they have been advertising recently in
several sections. If you can't find it, drop me a line and I'll look it
up. Failing that, I have diagrams for my R-110, which should be about
the same (or identical?). I can fax copies of those to you if you are
interested. Lemme know.
-Bennett
-'53 R-110