Dream House

A couple of weeks ago I got a line on a job in Wisconsin so, as I always
do, I started looking on the internet at real estate in that area to get
some idea of the cost of living. I found a house that was pretty close to
my dream house.

I was telling this to my friend... "It has a 4 car garage a 40' x 80' pole
building and it sits on 20 acres." Her first question was: "How many
bedrooms?"

That struck me as such an odd question. What difference does that make? :)

Scott Machalk
1979 Scout II 345 727 - new tires this week
http://www.coolday.com/scout/