Parts stores

Hi everyone,
     Thought I'd put my 2 cents in on parts stores and ask a question as
well.
First of all, I don't mind if the person behind the counter has heard of
International or not. Chances are they weren't old enough to drive when
the last Scout rolled off the line. And I might be the first
International owner they've run into. I'm sure there are some car
companies I've never heard of as well. But they better know about parts
and how to use the parts book.
     Everyone on the list seems to love Napa. I went to my local Napa to
get a feeler gauge and a hand held tach. One of the clerks didn't know
what a feeler gauge was. The other didn't know you could get a tach that
didn't mount to your dash. I left in a hurry. Pep boys wants to sell you
a part so bad that it's usually the wrong one. So, I've narrowed down my
list of quality parts stores to two. World Wide Auto Parts and Car Quest.
Both attached to machine shops and have older employees. Something I look
for. Now my question; Which store carries the best aftermarket parts? I
believe W.W.A.P. carries Standard. C.Q. carries their own, I think. I'm
using Standard points now and they seem to be fine. Wanted Borg Warner
but would have to go to the Boys for that. Anyone have an opinion?

George H
72 Scout II
345

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]