Mounting a Fuel Tank

Howdy Harvesters,

I have a question to ask about the fuel tank strap mounting location.  My
scout has the 33 galln tank, my terra did not have a tank installed, when I
bought it.  I am ready to install the 17-18 gallon tank in my terra, but I
have forgottten how the rear of the straps connects to the "frame".  I have
a skid plate to mount once I get the tank installed, so that uses the two,
3 hole supports under the bed.  Does the "J" bolt go between the step
bumper and the 3 holed rail? The backside of the 3 hole rail or the
frontside of the 3 hole rail?  Does the J bolt just go up out of sight and
turn and catch the top of this rail?  It's been 2 years since I pulled the
tank out of the scout so I don't remember anymore.

Any help would be appriciated.  (With a vivid description)

Thanks

Epp