Re: Upper Radiator Hose on 1980 Scout

Darrel Kline, I have an upper radiator hose for my 1980 Scout that says "CarQuest
Part No. 20912".  Our Firestone dealer installed it last summer so he must have
called around and found this at Car Quest, which was probably 14th on his list of
calls.  Good Luck.  -- Kim Sol, 1980 Scout, 345, 4" lift, auto, etc (and getting
ready to build A NEW GARAGE, after reading  that not everyone has to use pig manure
to keep warm working on their Scouts).