WIRING & DBs woes

Harvesters,
	My Scout is Dead!  Not really, but It wouldn't start yestarday.  The
problem was the 10 ga. wire at the starter had rusted and broken off.  Easy
fix, right.  Well being kind of anal about repairs after repeating some of
them, I thought I would rebuild a whole new front harness, Painless wiring
maybe, plus a remote solenoid.  I want to rewire the altenator too.  Her is
my question, I want to replace the fusable wire (???) with a regular wire
and put a fuse in line.  What amperage is that wire rated for so I could
put the correct fuse in it.  Or, if this is a dangerous modification, let
me know and I'll come up with a better idea.
Thanx
Dirtball said:
>Now wait just a minute!!
>
>What I did a few weeks ago in pointing out someone's spelling mistakes was
>done in the heat of battle.  I do not and would not sit here and critique
>each e-mail that you guys send.  We all have our ways of doing things, and
>if you guys want to take shortcuts, it's fine with me.  If anything, you
>guys and gals knowing that I teach English puts more pressure on me than
on
>any of you.  I've always been careful to proof what I send out, but now I
>have to be doubly careful.
>
>'Nuff said!!
>Paul Brakefield
>"Dirtball"

Geez, That must be the shining sense of humor I've heard so much about that
goes along with being in the teaching profession.;)

layda,
Tark	'77 Terra 345/T19/D20    Its not a legend!