Re: Blow this up

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Gann, Jeff  wrote:

>      as a mig?  The lincoln arc welder at sam's is pretty decently
> priced.
>      But I would get more use out of a mig that would weld heavier
> stock.
>
>      Oh well............
>
>      Jeff
 Hey Jeff,
 Remember that you can make more than one pass and get a better weld when
you are just starting to weld and do not have much practice.In the
Washington DC area the 125v Lincoln "Weldpak 100" is about $350 with the
mig set up. The mig conversion kit is about $60.The price was from Home
Depot about 4-5 months ago.

                     Happy trails!
                     Dennis
                     75II,345,727,ac