My dream home: a garage with a house attached

I've been toying with garage plans for a little while now. I'm planning
on building a house within the next couple of years and want to do it
right. Have to have room for all of my cars, 'cuz the wife isn't so fond
of the ones that aren't done. She doesn't have to deal with them now
'cuz I keep them at my mother's house (two car attached and 2 1/2 car
detached that I have free run of, all rent free - what a deal, but its a
half an hour away so not real convenient for working during the week).

Anyway, I'm leaning towards a five car layout with three doors in front
and two on the side towards the back. That would give me three bays for
the everyday drivers and two extra long bays behind them for the shop.
One of the the bays up front will be fitted with drains, water and be
separated from the rest (with foldaway partitions or something) so I can
wash the cars inside in the winter. One of the rear bays will be extra
high for a lift and there will be a one bedroom loft upstairs, so we can
live there while the rest of the house is built, then it can be my
office/studio. Let's see, what else can I put in there...

-Bennett
'53 R-110