IH's in movies

 Hi everybody, thought I'd let you guys know about a couple of movies I saw recently with Internationals in them. The one is called "Fools rush in". It has that Mathew Perry guy from Friends and Salma Hayek as the female lead. (little bit of trivia for you... She was also the female lead in "Desperado". She drove a Scout in that movie)
  I just caught the end of the "Fools rush in" movie. He was standing on I believe Hoover dam when she drove up in soft top Scout. Light blue in color and not bad looking at all. I'm gonna have to rent it to see if the Scout graces any other scenes.
   The other movie is a classic called "Duel". It's about this guy who gets chased by a mad trucker everywhere he goes. In one scene the trucker tries to get him killed by waving him around when there is a truck coming. They only show it for a second, but it looks like a maybe '72 Travel-all.  In another scene the guy in the car loses control and takes down a fence, narrowly missing what appears to be 2 mid 60's IH trucks.  Maybe it's just me wanting to believe some-one would be that cool to put 3 IH's in movie !!!
	anyway see what you think.     Andrew Thomas
					    lynx@domain.elided
					'69 1200 4x4, 345 & a 4speed.
					"God didn't make everything Red,                                                                           only the best"