body bushing ?s

Thanks to Howard and others who answered my dist. vac. diaphragm questions.
Sounds like I've got a bad diaphragm -- another reason to get a new
distributor.  :-)

I ordered new body bushings from Energy Suspension (I think that's the
name) and they arrived a few days ago.  I'm a little confused about the
order of installation -- that is, how you "sandwich" everything together.

According to E.S. , you stack the bushings as follows, from top to bottom:

larger washer (supplied)
large bushing (supplied)
frame
smaller bushing (supplied)
smaller washer (supplied)

There is also a metal sleeve that slides inside the bushings, through which
the bolt would pass.

Question:  This leaves a good 3/4 inch gap between the cab mounts and the
floor.  Is that okay?  The service manual shows a "spacer" around the bolt
in this gap, but it isn't provided with the bushings.  Any ideas?

Also, the washers supplied have pretty small openings -- much smaller than
the available space provided by the "sleeve" inside the bushings.  Is it
okay to get new washers and go with a bigger bolt?

What type of hardware should I use?  Grade 8 or grade 5?  Locknuts?

Unless I hear otherwise, I plan to install the bushings as follows, from
top to bottom:

bolt head
washer
floor
gap between floor and cab mount
bottom of cab mount
large bushing
frame
smaller bushing
smaller washer
locknut

Sorry I don't have ascii art skills.  This may not make sense to anyone who
hasn't done this procedure, or at least thought about doing it.  Sorry for
the long post.

Rob