Re: Fuel Sender Resistance Readings

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded epp@domain.elided
(Michael Eppinger) whispering:

>I need some info for tomorrow.  I will be playing hooky from work tomorrow,
>and I am installing my gas tank.  I have the sender out right now, but
>before I put it back in what should the resistance readings be for Full and
>Empty (I figure it is easier to fix now than latter)?  It is for a Scout
>II.  If you could email the answers to me direct I would appriciate it.

Epp,

I believe for full the sender should have about 10 Ohms of resistance and
about 70+ for an empty reading.  This assumes the gauge and constant
voltage regulator are in proper working order.

Good luck,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)