Re: Shop light

>Subject: ShopLightPreferenceRequest
>
>JoelB and everyone else too!
>Which shop lights do you prefer ... incandescent or flourescent ...
>for ceiling hanging and for in-around-under vehicle?
>Mark

My favorite are the short florescent lights, about a foot long total. I
recently bought one, I think from Sears, that uses a U shaped bulb and
gives out a lot of light without adding to the length. For ceiling
mounted drop lights, I have two florescent lights of the longer variety
hanging from roll up drums. I wish they were short, but not enough to
change them.
John Hofstetter