Re: ihc-digest V5 #206

The parts guy saw the listing for standard and reverse rotation and assumed it
was standard.  Luckily, he didn't ask me because I would have probably thought
the same thing.  This way, he's responsible, not me.  Whew!!!!

Jerry

<< The full-size pickups use the same saginaw box that the chevies and jimmies
 do, but the guts are different, since they mount 180 degrees opposite the IH.
 Found this out with my 74 200 4x4.  Fortunately I was working in a warehouse
 driving fork lifts at the time, and had gotten enough used to steering like
 that that I could still use the binder in the farm lot, until I could get
back
 to the junk yard and tell the SOB to read his Hollander manual a little
 closer.   ;-)
 John >>