Re: Norway and Hans

>John H. we are only 4 million people in Norway not 8, and the olympics have
>been great.
>It's not easy to own a Scout in Norway, Gas price is about $4.50 a
>gallon,parts i have to import my self from the USA(shipping is 6 to 8
>weeks, not to mention the price on shipping).
>But if you drive a Scout it's worth every penny.
>Keep on Scouting!!
>
>Hans Chr (Norway)

They interviewed some kid on US television and he thought that the
population of his country, Norway was 8 million. So much for kids and
their concepts of time, place, and distance.
Sure glad you enjoy your Scout so much. If any of us can ever help you
locate anything over here just give us an e-mail holler. (holler is a
slang word for yell)
What's the situation on gun control in Norway?
As I was watching the Olympics and the Norweigans (All right, I can't
spell it) , I was thinking about the resistance of Norway to the German
invasion, and how if Norway had been disarmed before the German invasion,
how different the occupation might have been. Your thoughts?
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"