Re: To all who are swearing at me

 I just remembered that I had sent some posts without changing the
subject line. Obviously, I need an e-mail program that insists I look at
the subject before I send it out. Or a rebuilt brain. Of course, if the
new brain was available, I'd have to prioritize the need for that as
opposed to some other body part rebuilds. Sorry about that.
John

John Hofstetter  "Ol'Saline's Web Site" www.goldrush.com/~hofs
Life Member, National Rifle Association     California Rifle and Pistol
Asc.
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"