Improvements for John!

Well thought out and well explained. My trouble with your device and
others mentioned so far is that when I'm under that car and having just
bled a brake, I hate like hell to crawl out and go add some fluid, and
consequently I push it one more time, running the master cyl out of
fluid, and causing myself to have to start all over again. We need that
air pressire to be pushing fluid into the master cylinder from a
reservoir. Shouldn't be hard, although the last time I looked at cheap
pressure bleeders they weren't very expensive.
John

John,
I've reengineered the brake bleeding device,  Here are the changes so that you
won't have to get up and check the fluid.  ( make note..I have more junque
parts laying around than I do money [ex-wife] ) I put the plate on the milling
machine and cut a groove an 1/8 th of an inch deep and 3 inches long on the
bottom side of the plate. That is so fluid will travel to both reservoirs in
the master cylinder. In the threaded hole i put a 1/4 x close nipple, then a
quater inch ball valve, after a lot of hunting I found another nipple, two
1/4" x 1 1/2" bell reducers, and a piece of 1 1/2 pipe about 9 inches long
put all this top of the plate and put my air coupling in the very top. This
gave me a reservoir for brake fluid and a valve to turn off so i won't spill
too much.   Maybe this contraption will help you bleed the whole system (?)
I love solving problems like this...maybe that's why I do it for a living!

Tim Smith

'75 150 p/u     Daily driver
'72  1110 p/u ( giving it's life to keep the 150 going)
'60  1010 p/u  nothing more than a rust bucket!
'76   Traveler  Gone and I sure do miss her!