nose-heavy

willy said:
>Tom's bouncy springs: If you want to take some of the "bounce" out of the front end just hang about 200 lb. of winch and bumper out front, worked for me.

and ken asked:
>>Doesn't that make a Scout awfully nose-heavy though?
It feels a *little* nose heavy. A little more of the Scout "kick* in the rear end, but that may be due to the worn-out rear spring bushings.
The ride on washboard roads is smoother.
Be interesting to see how it effects the trail manners of my Scout, but alas, the trails are under a few feet of snow.
I will post any negative effects (like spring sag) for our collective edification.
Willy
77 SS II (the battering ram)