79 traveller For Sale $1,000

I have a 1979 traveller for sale for $1,000. I was asking $1,800 due to
the fact it has the rare Midas custom kit in it. BUT I have REDUCED the
price to move it faster and because it is somewhat rusty. The truck has
a 345 V8 and automatic tranny. It has 110,000 miles on it, runs great,
well cared for. Pics are on the internet at:
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/8589/scout.htm

Call me in Southeast Virginia (Portsmouth) at 757-393-3751 or email at
loudean@domain.elided.