Distributor source

I was going to post this anyway, but after the bad news about Mallory:

I went to NAPA get points/condensor for my Holley-distributor equipped 392.

The guy misunderstood me and thought I wanted a distributor.

And found it!!  Even more amazingly, NAPA's price is $93.  I don't know what the junkyards are charging, but I'll bet it's close to 1/2 that.  I was so shocked I forgot to ask "New or Rebuilt?" but in any case, it's got to be worth going with a warrenteed part over something used.

So if you have a gold box and want to go back to points, or best yet, want to add a Crane Cams/Pertronix/Mallory Unilite  trigger unit,  this very straightforward points distributor should bolt into any 345/392.  Don't know about the 266/304.

'67 1000B step-side p/up  BG241 + 4spd
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'71 1010 Travelall  392 auto
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto