Re: TomM Engine/Tranny Thanks

>TomM,
>It's not confusing at all.
>In my notes I have written: Engine/Tranny Swap
>					 ... email TomMandera

Uh oh.. I guess it's time to post my disclaimer -

I "know" a lot, but I've done very little!  Just call me a Search Engine for
back digests. :-)  I just happen to have a little (or large) part of my
brain that collects 'Binder info that MIGHT some day be useful to me.. every
now and then some of it escapes out to my hands and becomes an email.

:-)

-Tom